Friday, October 25, 2013

[Walkthrough] Destiny Ninja - Yoshitsune






Walkthrough
No... (+1)
That's a little... (-1)

Keep silent (+1) 
Scream (-1)

He must be a splendid man (+1)
Sorry for saying such things (-1)

... don't treat me like a child (+1) 
It's difficult... (-1)

If it's allowed (+1) 
It might be better not to... (-1)

It'll be be troublesome... (+1) 
I can't do that (-1)

You shouldn't say such things... (+1) 
Are you sad? (-1)

You don't have a fiance? (+1) 
... what if I had a fiance? (-1)

Pinch his leg (+1) 
Grab his arm (-1)

Yes... (+1) 
No, that's not... (-1)

I'm just pretending... (+1)
 ... I wouldn't know (-1)

Allow me to stay (+1) 
Am I in the way? (-1)

Yes, I believe in you (+1) 
Be careful... (-1)

Please rest (+1) 
Are you OK? (-1)

Please don't say anymore (+1) 
I'm happy with just your feelings (-1)

Embrace him (+1) 
Take his hand (-1)

Yes, I love him (+1) 
No, it's not like that... (-1)

Pretend to drink (+1) 
Try to drink (-1)

Please don't leave (+1)
Are you really leaving? (-1)

... don't say that (+1) 
Why? (-1)

Please let me do it (+1) 
Can I really do it... (-1)

Slap away his hand (+1)  
Glare in anger (-1)


P.S. I am the one doing the screencaps, but I took no credits for the walkthrough. The walkthrough's credit is for the respective owners of the walkthrough (Jam X Jelly)

Enjoy the screencaps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment