Friday, February 28, 2014

[Walkthrough] Forbidden Love - Mike White Day Event

It has been more than a month since my last update. I will make the walkthrough for Mike's Event (Forbidden Love) since the event will end in 3 days and there is no walkthrough I could find. I will use my scenario tickets =-=

As for screencapping, I've been delayed the progress since I got in my sixth semester, and I was so busy. I will resume it whenever I had my free time :)

ps: I just re-read the event date, sorry for misleading date. lol. I found out the event is until 14th of March.

Mike's White Day Event

Event launch time: 25th Feb - 14th March 2014
Bold answers got the highest point (50).

Contributors: Ella, Zerii, themanggo

Chapter 1
"Because I was lonely..."
"Because I was half-asleep..."
"Because I wanted to see you..."

Chapter 2
It's because I love you... (30)
It's nothing...!
It's because I'm selfish...

Chapter 3
"Don't work too hard, okay?"
"Do your best at work, okay?"
"It would be great if you took time off soon."

Chapter 4
"Tired, aren't you...?"
"Is this boring?"
"Sorry..." (30)

Chapter 5
"Thank you." (30)
"You protected me, didn't you?"
"I'm nosey, aren't I?"

Chapter 6
"I want you to choose."
"I don't need anything."
"Anything at all is fine."

Chapter 7
"His coolness, I suppose?"
"His kindness, I suppose?"
"Everything, I suppose?"

Secret Story (Chapter 7) requires 220 love meter.

Chapter 8
(I'd really like for my brother to teach me...)
"Th-that's alright."
"Please do."

Chapter 9
"You don't have to."
"Please talk to him for me."
"I want you to, but..." (30)

Chapter 10
"Is everything alright?" (10)
"Do your best, okay?"
"You've got me with you"

Chapter 11
"I love my brother." (30)
"My brother is important to me." (50)
"He's the best older brother." (10)

22 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering when you will be able to post the rest. Thank you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just have the 30 points answer for the next question from a friend: "Anything at all is fine." For better or worse answer try it on your own 50:50 chance ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chapter 6: The correct is : "I don't need anything."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to do it all at once today :) thank you for the contribution ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats the answer for chapter 7?

    ReplyDelete
  6. For chapter 7 it's the answer in the middle: "His kidness, I suppose?" :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chapter 8:07

    (I'd really like for my brother to teach me) (50)
    That's alright
    Please do


    Chapter 8:03

    You don't have to
    Please talk to him for me
    I want you to, but... (50)


    Chapter 10:03

    Is everything alright?
    Do your best, okay?
    You've got me with you (50)

    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 9:03 NOT 8:03!

      Sorry typographical error T^T

      -Ella

      Delete
    2. thank you, Ella ! you will be listed in the contributor list ;)

      Delete
    3. chapter 9 got a wrong ans (30 points)

      Delete
  8. Hey,

    for Chapter 9 the 50 points answer is:
    "You don't have to."

    -Zerii

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chapter 11 scene 4:
    Answer is "my brother is important to me" = 50 pts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chapter 11:04

    I love my brother(30)
    My brother is important to me(50)
    He's the best older brother(10)

    Must have AT LEAST 600 (affection or love meter? Whatever I forgot what it is called xD) to see all endings. Well, there are 2 endings namely: Sweet Chocolate Ending (Must have at least 350.. not sure because I was in a hurry and excited to see the sweet ending BUT IM SURE I SAW 350 xD) and Bitter Chocolate Ending (idk how much, I didnt see any numbers xD).

    For chapter 09... huh? Really? Maybe I thought 50 Im sorry T___T

    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need some help folks. I'm out of tickets, today is clearly the last day for this event to be continued and I've been trying like crazy to play that Love Prize thing with 300 love points everytime but I keep getting useless things like +1 love rating!!! I have a love rating of 680 or so... so I SHOULD be able to get to the end of the event, but I'm at chapter 11, scene 4... which is the one which required the answer mentioned above I guess. What do you recommend I do to complete the white day event today? I played valentines day and this same thing happened to me then too! The time duration of these events is tricky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feels. Wasnt able to finish the Valentines event even though I was taht close in choosing my ending.
      No choice in here but to purchase a scenario tickest.

      Delete
    2. I'm repeating from chapter 1 all over again. lol. just spamming coins and scenario tickets....

      Delete
  12. Took me 15 scenario tickets to read all the endings. Good thing I have enough coins or else I'll suffer again just what like happened to me last Valentines day event.

    ReplyDelete